Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Time for another tax break....

The last one, buyers credit, expires next month. Obviously didn't amount to much. Need to give the credit to anyone not just new buyers and people who haven't bought in 5 years. I might consider buying a place in Florida if they do.

By the way, something interesting going on with the FICO scoring system. After 3 years of using my credit card my score went from 580 too  over 750. It doesn't hurt to have a job for 3 years but they didn't no that .Now every fucking bank on the planet is offering me credit cards. I finally took couple. The last is from Simmons bank at 7.4%.

 (Hey they forced me too.)

Now if I can borrow a couple of million from these gangsters I would be blogging from Brazil. Heh heh.

U.S. existing-home sales fall 3rd month in row - MarketWatch
WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) - Resales of U.S. homes and condos fell 0.6% in February to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.02 million, the lowest level in eight months, raising doubts about the durability of the housing recovery, the National Association of Realtors reported Tuesday. Sales of existing homes have fallen three consecutive months after rising steadily through the fall in response to a federal subsidy for first-time home buyers. The tax credit has been restored and expanded to repeat buyers, but there has been no increase in sales yet. Inventories of sales on the market jumped in February, rising 312,000 to 3.59 million, the highest since September.


No comments: