Monday, March 08, 2010

Cure for health care for everybody.....

Health savings accounts.

if you insist on giving people coverage, this is the way to go.  I put in $2400 and Walmart puts in $600 and my deductible is  covered. Tax deductible for both of us. If I don't use it by age 65 I get to blow the money.  If I use it I have a $3000 deductible, then if it's a serious health issue, I have to pitch in an extra $ 400 bucks as co-pay and I'm covered for life on the illness. In other words, after $5000, I don't have to worry about a cancer treatment or heart attack, etc.

At 65, I qualify for medicare, and get my coverage there. Though why we don't fix medicare and put everybody on it is beyond me. Probably because everything the government does is a fucked up mess. (VA anybody?) Wait until you see ObamaCare.

But this politics. Money. lawyer and big Pharma money. Plenty of big buck jobs for politicians and especially for wives, husbands, children, etc. Millions thrown around. The corruption is unbelievable.  Prostitution, homosexual scandals, spouse on the take, bribery, etc. etc.

And we ain't talking Rome here. Nope, America!

No comments: