Friday, November 25, 2005

Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker - Tips From The Pros


Black Friday is over. I got out of bed at 4 and rushed over to Walmart and got in the biggest line I ever saw (5 am!!) After what seemed an eternity I managed to grab a HP E 317 5 mp camera and a 250 mp card for $109. Missed the notebook for $398, oh ,well.


So, spent my fair share of time today playing online and brushed up on my education. If you play long enough you going to have to learn to play "big slick". Have a look and tell me what you think:


Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker - Tips From The Pros:

Many people fall in love with A-K pre-flop in No-Limit Hold 'em because they know that they can rarely be much worse than 50-50 to win the hand if they get all of their money in heads up. While this is true, the reverse is also true: Rarely will you be much better than 50-50 to win an all-in showdown.

Later.


Technorati : , , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , , ,
Ice Rocket : , , , , ,

No comments: