Tuesday, November 29, 2005

More Tips From The Pros

I usually consider my hand by position. Early decision-better hand. Early in tournaments I play very tight with out the nuts and bang em hard when I catch cards. Later, I start semi-bluffing after I establish a tight image. Here' what Steve Brecher has to say about it on Full Tilt Poker :

What's Your Starting Hand Really Worth? Steve Brecher November 28, 2005 Most players know that pre-flop position is important in hold 'em. The earlier your position, the more players there are behind you and, unless you hold pocket Aces, the bigger the chance that one of them will have a hand better than yours. There is another aspect to position: It's better to act after your opponent(s) rather than before. But for this tip, I'm going to investigate the chances that a player behind you will have a better hand .More


Technorati : , ,
Del.icio.us : , ,
Ice Rocket : , ,

No comments: