Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Black Friday 2005

This where I'l be Friday ar 5 am. I need a cheap digital camera and the hp for $88 bucks is going to be hard to beat. Also, I want the laptop to install Linux on. Maybe I can lay it away. We'll have to see. Shane, my grandson and I are headed for Diamond Valley lake and do some fishing.

Later.

Black Friday 2005 Sale Ads Leaked To The Public - from Jim and Lynnette's Fun Times Guide:

Odds are, you've already heard about the 2005 Black Friday after-Thanksgiving sales at 16 (34 as of 11/19/05... see below) of America's largest retailers. But in case you haven't... and as an opportunity to share with you what I think are some of the Black Friday deals ever, here are the highlights. (The $398 laptop computer at WalMart itself is causing quite a stir!)


Technorati : , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , ,
Ice Rocket : , , , ,

No comments: