Thursday, January 23, 2014

Old Muffin looking good….

Had to get the old camera out. I am getting to know my way around with it but it’s pretty complicated doing it right….but can’t complain on these shots:

Muffin

 

Night-RV

Muffin looks good even shaved. She photographs well unlike some geezers I know….

This RV is my neighbor and was shot at 8:30 or so at night….Need to work on this as it is to grainy in the sky. Have to figure out how to fix it. Still, I think it’s pretty cool..

Anyways, staying busy on retirement as I always have something to do. Mostly learning photography, Photoshop and Lightroom. Next will be astrophotography as soon as my moon lens gets here..Which means I’ll be headed for Arizona by March 1st so I can practice shooting without city lights and can get out the old Goldbug gold detector…..

Molon Labe…

No comments: