Monday, January 20, 2014

Hawks Pull Through…..

I usually follow the team with the best defense. I did tell my brother that the 9’ers would regret not getting that touchdown on the Wilson fumble……every point counts against Seattle. Their biggest loss this season was by 7 points. the rest were by 3 or less.

Pretty day here as Muffin and I plan our trip to Arizona and then home to Idaho in May..I would like to leave the trailer here on it’s own lot for next winter but then I would need something in Idaho to stay in…

I can’t move back into Patti’s trailer even though it’s paid for as the memories are too intense….Decisions decisions decisions…..

Bert, his brother in law and I are going on a cruise ship for the weekend  the 31’st. Should be fun…. at least we get to eat all you want so what’s not to like! Muffin stays at Bert’s and will probably put on another pound…..at least her medicine has her epilepsy under control with only a minor bout this last month…

Molon Labe…

No comments: