Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thinking abouit going shopping....

Not getting any younger you know, LOL. Too lazy to work on the garden and we have company today with a BBQ this afternoon. Maybe tomorrow I'll buy something expensive. Would love to have that travel trailer we've been looking at. I got loan approval but I have to throw in my F-350 in trade and keep the F-250. Can't afford the payment on both!

Biggest problem is that that's   lot of weight on the tranny and ass end of the '97 to pull. Of course, that means that in order to head south for the winter I'd need a bigger truck. it doesn't help that Patti doesn't like motorhomes but wants to stay in one place for the seasons.

Decisions, decisions.

Oh yea,, the broke dicks at Walmart think I'm nuts because paying 300 a month for an RV sounds like a millionair's dream to them. After all they have to pay 5 or 600 in rent for their apartments so they can watch TV.

The only issue I have now is I want to knock of 4 or 5000 from the price and then I'd have  sell the mobile home which would generate 300 a month to pay for it.

Well, that's the plan for today.

Talked with my younger brother, Jake and his wife about touring in our RV's a year from now but they have to get something themselves. I'm really looking forward to wintering in Florida and Arizona even if I have to sell $5 sunglasses again. I tell people that we used to make 2 or 3 hundred a week doing that but you can't live on it alone.

So we will have Social Security checks and Medicare for Patti. And credit cards, LOL.

P.S do I look 61? HA HA!

No comments: