Sunday, January 02, 2005

Poker is the game.

I got poker on my mind today. Been playing and kicking ass over here. Poker is in and you ain't nothing in life unless you play. Trust me it's a blast.
If interested, the first thing you do is click this link to pokerchamps: and and follow the simple directions to download the client. This will install a shortcut on your desktop, click on it and go to the website and open an account. This gives you the opportunity to play poker for real money for free. (if you win, you need to have a real money deposit of at least 30$ to get paid.) The proceedure is very straight forward and quick.

If you decide to play for real money (they have 1$ and 5$ tournaments forinstance) I recommend you set up a free or cheap checking account for poker only. If you hit it big, you'll need to pay the I.R.S anyway, and it makes good business senseto separate the two. Keep track of your expenses as they are deductible up to yourlosses. I hope you do well enough to need an accountant. Stranger things havehappened. Several big winners on t.v have made millions coming from internet play.


Any questions click on my name and e-mail me. By the way, you'll find me at the tables as bosscauser. ( I finished 65th in my first freeroll. Revenge is coming.)


No comments: