Thursday, January 27, 2005

Aces were working last night at Partypoker

The aces were flying last night at Partypoker and I got my fair share. Getting aces cracked happens but I was on a roll. I normally play ring games at
pokerchamps because it's easy to get a short handed table. I like pounding on the opposition and playing against 3 or 4 players is my favorite thing. I like tournys and learning shorthanded play is your best bet to win. Here's some interesting info on aces:

With 6 players you have a 50-50 chance of no one having an ace when you do.
With 3 players it's 77 %
And heads up it's 88%
What's more if your short handed no one has an ace:
with 5 players it's almost 50-50heads up it's 85% that no one has an ace.
This gives you an idea of how to play aces. Bet the Hell out of them. Raise. Take the money. You will be beat occasionally, but in the long run you make more when you bet more.
If you are interested in trying, go here to Partypoker and sign up for free tourney action.





No comments: