Monday, March 21, 2011

How's the economy doing?....

Store sales still off by 5%. But some local hiring is going on including here at Walmart. Patty and I go get back our 40 hrs for now.  I'm watching for the big boys in the corporate world  to start buying and merging with each other as a better indication of the coming inflationary boom.

Still, even companies like ATT buying T-Mobile  this week may not mean much as housing is falling further into the toilet. Oil going nuts is much more important. And don't forget we need to bomb another oil producing country.

Oh wait!

Seems like I predicted that a year or so ago. I know I did but I'm too lazy to go through my archives and post it. Anyway,  Patty and I bought a truck and 5th wheel for our retirement which is possible for us in two or three years. We plan on taking it to California to visit my daughter Mary and ma this summer. We'll see if we get there or not..

Got to plan or end up here in the FUCKING snow bank and too broke to go!!

But we still have my "I told you so" moment when I told everybody 20 or 30 years ago, that I want to retire and spend the winter in Florida or Arizona and the summer in Alaska. Idaho, or Montana.

Now all I have to do is live long enough to say I told you so!

No comments: