Monday, December 17, 2012

Didn't I ever tell you.....

You can't make this shit up!!

57 maggots removed from nursing home resident's ear | Fox News

A 92-year-old with Alzheimer’s was found with 57 maggots crawling in her ear while she was under the care of a nursing home costing around $10,000 a month. The family of Catherine McCann are now suing the home for negligence and emotional distress. Her 88-year-old husband John McCann spent his live savings paying for her to be looked after by the Lutheran Home for the Aged in Arlington Heights, Chicago. "I was horrified, shocked. thought it was terrible," he said. "I’m paying all this money for that kind of care - no way.  After giving them $270,000 of my hard earned money - my life savings I gave to them - and not even so much as a note or a call." Medics treating her believe a fly crawled into the ear and laid eggs, which hatched into nearly 60 maggots

No comments: