Saturday, November 20, 2010

I kind of like this one....

Show me the titties bitch or you ain't getting on the plane.

Patti would have smacked him right between the eyes!


Cancer surviving flight attendant told to remove prosthetic brea - WBTV 3 News, Weather, Sports, and Traffic for Charlotte, NC-
CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) - A Charlotte-area flight attendant and cancer survivor contacted WBTV after she says she was forced to show her prosthetic breast during a pat-down.

Cathy Bossi lives in south Charlotte and has been a flight attendant for the past 32 years, working the past 28 for U.S. Airways.
More News

* 6-year-old son was groped by TSA agent, dad says
* Pantless peeping Tom busted by police
* Woman pays scammers $200 for wood 'computer'
* Mother of 6 kids shot dead outside strip club
* Sex offender fatally shot by police after baseball bat beating
* Elementary school teacher dies in wreck with school bus

In early August Bossie was walking through security when she says she was asked to go through the new full body-scanners at Concourse "D" at Charlotte Douglas International.

She reluctantly agreed. As a 3-year breast cancer survivor she says she didn't want the added radiation through her body. But, Bossi says she did agree.

"The T.S.A. Agent told me to put my I.D. on my back," she said. "When I got out of there she said because my I.D. was on my back, I had to go to a personal screening area."


No comments: