Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Yankees choke.........

Another 45 yrs of these guys and I'll see them win one I guess. First Yankee game I listened to was in 1960, fourth grade. Should have saved my time for something else.

Had shitty week at Pokerstars, lost 12 tourney's in a row. No matter what I had I was toast. Makes me want to go back to pinouchle. (Yea right)

Bush sinks in pols. Democrats right below him. These guys are hostage to beauracrats and groups with money. Secret to politics is belonging to one party or the other and not rocking the boat. Since more of us get a government check than not, this the only way to play it. Promise bigger checks, and deliver. Tax, spend and borrow keeps you in power. As long as we share the wealth with foreigners, (free trade and high oil prices) They'll finance the debt. The government simply sells bonds, mostly to Japan and Saudi Arabia governments and to the rich of the world and stay in power. This means that other than rhetoric, not a whole lot of reform or difference will ever come out of Washington. Until the Nukes go off. Or some real disease is unleashed. Of course, big shots will be taken care of don't worry. The system seems pretty safe to me.

The non-monetary or non-security issue big deal for most voters is abortion. Millions of Republican voters only care for this in a candidate. Solving it will probably take a big chunk out of their base. Christians that I know of aren't to crazy about politics any way(render unto Caeser I guess)tells me that legal abortion will always be with us. The Dems receive millions over this and it is after all a big money maker as an industry. Bush could be serious with Harriet. She might be a serious threat to tipping over the boat. Should be a war from both sides.

Favorite bumpersticker on an old ford pick up:
Keep honkin asshole, I'm reloading.

You have to be in so cal to get it. Evey nutcase who watches t.v. comes here to shoot up the interstates.

Later.

No comments: