Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Union label......

I do much better than minimum wage and have full benefits. Same with the old lady. Walmart paid for Patti's 2 operations and my heart attack. I figure close to $80,000. We set up, with Walmart contributing a couple of thousand, our insurance plan and now my medical rehab and medicine costing over 1500 a month  is paid in full, for my lifetime.

Anyone joining Walmart has plenty of opportunity to advance. Except for drunks, the lazy, incompetents, criminals, and what not. Since I've held union offices in the past, I can tell you why we are not unionized.

We don't want these people working here! And that's what you end up with as the Union spends all of it's time defending these types to show their members their doing all they can to protect the members from "evil management".

Most union officials I know of have great checks and full paid for benefits. Just like the gangs in politics. Beats working, don't you think?

Enjoy the show. It's produced by "The John Stewart Show", a left wing mouth piece who's very close being drummed out of the Democrat party for this bit of Apostasy.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Working Stiffed
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party


No comments: