Thursday, May 20, 2010

This post is for my brother Bert....

Couldn't help myself. Need to keep the old boy on his toes. Heh heh.

Natural Disasters Fill Seers’ Calendar in 2012
[Lately, Mother Earth has been angrier than we can ever recall. A friend of ours with a keen interest in the predictions of seers alerted us a few years ago to the prospect of a dramatic increase in seismic activity around now, so we were naturally eager to have him update the forecast. He has obliged with the grim predictions detailed below. Be warned that his outlook is not for the squeamish and that it suggests 2012 could be a year in which natural disasters impact hundreds of millions of lives around the planet. Incidentally, if you’d like to sample the eclectic range of Rick’s Picks commentary, you can get a free seven-day trial, including daily stock and futures recommendations, by clicking here.]



Rick has asked me to outline the impact of potential future geological events on the U.S. economy. I am not a geologist or an economist, (although I do have an eclectic university education background) - my own personal studies for the last several decades have included amongst other things various prophecies about future events from multiple sources around the world. I write this anonymously, and am writing it at Rick's request. I am just putting it out there for your consideration - what you choose to do with this prophetic scenario, if anything, is up to you.


No comments: