Saturday, April 03, 2010

This is our Congressman at work.....

You got to hear this moron to believe it.


Not An April Fools Joke: 8000 Additional Troops in Guam Might Sink the Island
A perfect example of government incoherence:

Rep. Johnson: Twenty four miles long, about seven miles wide at the least widest place on the island and about twelve miles wide on the widest part of the island. And, ugh, I don’t know how many square miles that is. Do you happen to know?

Navy Admiral: I don’t have that figure with me sir. I can certainly supply it to you if you’d like.

Rep. Johnson: My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.

Navy Admiral: We don’t anticipate that.

The response from the [unnamed] Navy Admiral is very controlled, but we have no idea how he kept from laughing in Representative Johnson’s face.

The most alarming thing about all of this, is that Rep. Johnson will probably be re-elected.


No comments: