Friday, December 19, 2008

Bush passes auto bailout to OB.....

They got the money. What a bunch of stupids in Washington. Shows no one was serious about fixing the problem just passing the buck.

Here's how you give the car guys a big shot of help.....

Give everyone a voucher for $5000 good at any Ford, GM or Chrysler car dealership and let have it. Piss the Japanese off but what the Hell . They should join the AUW and bribe every some bitch in Washington and get their money's worth like every other asshole.

Any ways, my plan would give me a new 4 wheel drive Ranger (built by Japanese of course)  at about the same payments I have now. All I have to do is make a deal for cash back to pay off my Suzuki and trade in  my old Ford.

Hmm. Better write my Congress criminal and get 'er done.

No comments: