Wednesday, December 06, 2006

06:27:28 PM

/> Well got my ass kicked at the pool tournament today. Won two out of five. Should have took at least four. Our team got smacked . I'm the ace. Shows how badly we did.

I keep hovering at 1 million seven hundred at Pokerstars. Getting superstitious over bad beats. Pretty quiet here even though this is the busy time of year for the resort. they raised rents pretty high and a lot of people are staying a way. Patty and I are in our slow period so money's tight. getting a few phone orders though I have the main site down for redo.

Well I have new pool tournament tomorrow maybe things will improve. Our team felt like Custer at the Little Big Horn. And we remember what he said to Major Reno: "My God look at all the fucking Indians." lol



Later





Technorati Tags: , ,



powered by performancing firefox

No comments: