Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hideout this weekend......

We'll spend the fourth in Big Bear. Got to fish you know. Patty and I would like to spend next spring in Florida and do Daytona. Takes a lot of preparation, have to start now to figure it out. Be in Idaho later in July and August. Jeremy (my son) and family are doing fine up there and we would like to see them. One advantage of this businessof Harley vending is I get t0 go to exotic locals. Still can't get Patty back to Sturgis after last years bad show. Maybe Hulett, wyoming. I hear they have a fair turnout.. Here's a place, The Am-jam,  I'm thinking of doing  next year so Patty can see here family in upstate New York.(Adults only) next Memorial Day.


Been fishing at Perris Lake. One bass. Need to troll in this heat, I guess.


Later.


No comments: